Client Employees and Job Applicants
- Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
- Psychometric test data (e.g. on working style or critical thinking skills)
- Information from your CV or job application
We gather this Personal Data to allow us to fulfil our contract to our client
- How we use this data
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with feedback on the results of your psychometric tests
- To evaluate your overall suitability for the role that you have applied for
- To prepare a summary report for our client’s Recruitment Panel
The summary report is shared with the individuals on the Recruitment Panel
- Protecting and storing your data
Your Personal Data is held on a secure server in Leeds. Hard copy data is stored under lock and key at our premises in Leeds.
We will keep a record of your Personal Data for up to one year, or as long as is required for legal, audit or compliance purposes. At the end of this period your data will be destroyed.
This does not affect your right to ask us to delete your data at any time (Section 6).
- Third parties
It is cda’s policy only to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by law
- If cda or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party
- When it is in our legitimate interest to do so. For example, when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information which does not go against your rights or freedoms
- Protection of children’s information
We do not gather information from individuals under the age of sixteen years.
- Your rights
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the right to:
- Ask what information cda holds about you and why
- Access any information which identifies you
- Correct or update any of your data
- Erase any personal data (or be informed why any particular data cannot be erased)
- Restrict or object to any particular processing of your personal data
- Ask us to copy or transfer your personal data to another party
- Receive notification of any data security breach relating to your personal data
- Be informed about how cda is meeting its data protection obligations
You have the right to object to cda processing your personal data at any time.
Any queries, requests or complaints concerning the processing of personal data by this website should be sent to cda as follows: The Data Protection Coordinator, The cda Organisation Ltd, Oak House, 1 Limewood Way, Limewood Business Park, Leeds LS14 1AB UK Telephone: +44 (0)113 2733273.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data or an alleged infringement of applicable data protection laws with the competent Data Protection Authority in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or place of work.
This policy is shaped and governed by English law and reflects the requirements of relevant legislation including the UK Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/670 (‘GDPR’).