We are all familiar with the concept of the personal health check – a benefit provided by many employers to their staff as an opportunity to confirm that everything is in order and working as it should. But how many companies extend the same philosophy to monitoring the overall health of their organisation?
Here are eight questions to ask as part of your organisational health check:
1. How well understood are your medium-term objectives?
2. How effective are your business leaders?
3. How clear and aligned are your organisation’s objectives?
4. How much time and resource is devoted to improvement and change?
5. How engaged are your people?
6. How competent are your managers?
7. How strong is your skill base?
8. Finally – are you measuring and rewarding the right things?
For more information on how cda can help your organisation improve it’s health, get in touch with us today.